skip to main | skip to sidebar

2006... the year that was

2006 was a busy year for Tom and I with very few blog postings throughout the year. Catch up now on what we did in 2006.

Jan 30 - Trip to Melbourne

For the next 3 weeks I'm going back to Melbourne to check out things for my new job, meet the team and get some things started. Will be nice to bet some sun as a break from our dreary winter! Also I get to go to Bangkok for a few days work trip whilst I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • the shellshock

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (21)
    • ▼  January (21)
      • Dec 31 - New Year's Eve
      • Dec 29 - The Ruby Wedding party
      • Dec 28 - Post Christmas sales
      • Dec 27 - The Boxing Day test
      • Dec 25 - Christmas Day
      • Dec 24 - Matthew's Birthday
      • Dec 23: I'm an aunty!
      • Dec 18 - Vietnam trip
      • Nov 25 - my first 5K race
      • Nov 24 - Work Christmas party
      • Nov 4 - Derby Day
      • Sep - NZ Ski trip
      • Aug - the month of the garden
      • Jul - Art Classes
      • May 28 - Moving day
      • April 17 - We've got wheels
      • Apr 1 - Destination Melbourne
      • Mar 27 - Packing up
      • Feb 19 - our wedding anniversary
      • Feb 11 - the Bavarian wedding - Part 2
      • Jan 30 - Trip to Melbourne